Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Coolest Video on TVLesson

Hello TVLesson,
Today, as I was searching through the TVLesson video database I came across this video.



This has to be the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life. So amazing that I took time out of work just to blog about it in order to share it with everyone. He makes it look so easy, but I'm sure it's harder than it looks. Here are some others that I found simply astonishing:





The only thing I can say about this last picture is WOW!!!

One last thing before I go, if anyone has any information on how to do this or know a coffee place that can do this, please post a comment or email me at mike@tvlesson.com. I would love to have a video on TVLesson about how to do this or interview people that do know how to do this. This can be your shot at fame. Thank you.

-Mike

No comments: