Friday, February 20, 2009

Are you Ken?!? Sure you're Ken!!!



Okay, everyone better enjoy that comic strip because it took me 15 minutes to upload a version that wasn't blurry. Anyways, if you have not heard, Street Fighter IV is out for the PS3 and the XBox 360. So I went to go buy it on Tuesday, but to my dismay it was sold out everywhere. FML. Hopefully, everyone got the joke; if not, click the link, read a few lines, and then laugh at my joke.

Anyways, on to the topic at hand. In Street Fighter IV, they removed the parry system from Street Fighter 3 and added a new focus attack system. The focus attack works great offensively, as well as it does defensively, allowing you to block, stun, cancel, and counter into devastating combos. If you don't believe me watch this:



Okay, honestly those combos in the last minute of that video are ridiculous. Anyone that has flashier combos than that guy, please post them on TVLesson. In addition to the focus attack system, Capcom decided to add ultra combos, no relation to the Killer Instinct Ultra Combos, but just a amazing:



Street Fighter IV surpasses all expectations and was well worth the wait. Thank you Capcom and keep up the good work. Well, TGIF and have a wonderful weekend. Oh wait, one last thing before I go, here is the greatest moment in Street Fighter history:



-Mike

1 comment:

Cin Lung said...

Who draw this funny comics??? I need to find the artist ASAP!

Thanks and please help I am begging you guys. Please email to cinlung@gmail.com

Thanks