Monday, March 2, 2009

Drum Roll Please!!!!

This post is a lot later than usual; but as the saying goes, "better late, than never." So as promised, the winner of the poker tournament can found in this picture:


Next hint: On the left side of the picture.

Figure it out yet? Well, if you guessed the guy in the green playing Starcraft. Sorry, you fail. The winner was our talented, up and coming star, Abe. When asked what he was going to do with his winnings, and I quote, "buy Mike whatever he wants." Thanks for the offer Abe, but spend the money on yourself or buy those 2 lovely young ladies in the picture a nice dinner. As to the mystery man in the green. He is Brad Park, our Research Dept. Director, and an INCREDIBLE Starcraft player. Wish I had recorded him playing, but trust me when I say he is AMAZING. Similar to this guy, but better (excuse some of the language used in this video):



To end here is a picture of Brad playing Starcraft (sorry Brad I know I said I wouldn't post a picture of you, but I just had to for all of our TVLesson viewers).


-Mike

1 comment:

AWESAM Lee said...

im better than brad.