Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Band of Brothers

I just finished watching the minisode special on HBO called Band of Brothers. It came out couple of years ago but seeing how Veteran's Day was coming up, I started watching it and I finished it two nights ago. I just want people to know that, that show is amazing. Everyone should watch it.

In the history of mankind, there have been wars constantly but the war that impacts our modern world the greatest is probably World War II. Like I've said previously, I watched Band of Brothers which depicted the journey of the 101st Airbourne and I must say that the men who fought in the war paid a devastating price in order for America to come out on top as victors. Men were torn up from grenades and people lost their limbs in a second and yet, they still fought on.

On this Veteran's Day, TVLesson would like to share with the world how grateful we are to these heroes. They certainly are the greatest generation to live. They sacrificed so much to the degree we will never understand. God bless you Veterans. All of you out there.

No comments: