Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tired of it All

Routines and things not going your way make it hard to be always optimistic. However, this doesn't mean you have to be depressed and emotional all the time.

My mom would always tell me to find solutions and don't ever dwell upon one problem constantly and I came to the conclusion that the solution to all problems in this world is: Are you ready for this? Sleep!

What else can release natural dopamine like sleep can? I love sleeping. Just the thought of sleeping in a small ball in your warm bed with your head snuggled in so perfectly makes me drool.

I know in the real world, you can't sleep anywhere, anytime you want but you can try!
If you are at school and your teacher is giving you a hard time, just sleep! (No do not sleep) If you're at work and you don't want to deal with your mean coworkers, SLEEP! There are methods that you can use to not get caught either.


And if you are having a hard time sleeping at nighttime, when you should be sleeping, here are some ideas on how you can sleep faster.

No comments: