Thursday, December 18, 2008

3 Posts in One Week!!!

I know!!!! 3 posts in one week, I'm a little shocked myself. I wasn't going to post anything until next week, but this picture inspired me to make a post.


All I can say is, what happened to Mike Tyson? He must have bitten off more than he could chew (by the looks of it way more). But seriously, he looks like he could be George Foreman's brother. Maybe he should have concentrated on lifting weights in the gym, rather than lifting the lid of the George Foreman Grill. Alright, no more jokes about Mike Tyson, he might bite my ear off (seriously, that was the last one).

Some other TVLesson news is that we now have a video blog, hosted by Jim Gomez and his faithful sidekick, SEAN KIM!!!! (wave hands in a goofy karate motion). Hey, how about we make their blog a little more interesting. You, as the viewer, tell TVLesson what you want them to talk about or do and if it is somewhat reasonable, maybe you will see it on TVLesson. Well, stay tuned for more TVLesson News.

-Mike

No comments: