Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!

It's the holiday season and we at TVLesson would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday!!!! Okay, so if any of you have been keeping up with the TVLesson Vlog with Jim and Sean, then you all know I have this weird growth on the back of my leg. At first, I thought it was a spider bite; but now I'm leaning more towards a boil. I think the biggest fear is that it will somehow end up like this:




Or maybe even worse (This one is a little gruesome):




Man, that would suck if an alien popped out of my leg, but think of the views that would get. I also have a smaller one below my left eye, my body seems to be a host for aliens.

Well, on to more exciting news. TVLesson has changed tremendously this past year and the coming year looks very promising. We will be introducing some brand new features (I promise you won't be disappointed), so stay tuned for that and again, Happy Holidays!!!

-Mike, the alien host body

No comments: