Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

So Thanksgiving just passed and on that sunday after all that food, i weighed myself and I happened to have gained about three pounds. I talk to my roommates and they said they have gained FIVE pounds! I thought this was crazy. We gained so much, so of course we had to think of a way to loose that weight. So far we think Wii Fit is the best choice. Its probably the cheapest or the easiest to use. Because if your a college student, like me, you don't want to be paying 50 dollars a month for a gym membership. To tell you the truth though, my college does have a gym and students do get in for free. BUT, have you ever got out of class and thought oh this would be a good time to go to the gym but then on the other hand it would be a good time to relax on the couch, watch some tv and have lunch. Of course option B would usually win. Lets admit that people today are quite the lazy ones and thats why we keep gaining all that weight (especially in college). So the best solution had to be Wii Fitness. It's in the comfort of your own house, you don't have to worry about any cute guys or girls looking at you and seeing you all gross and sweaty!

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/04/wiifit_europe_box_board.jpg

Come on, how could you resist!

...By the way, i promise I'm not working for Wii. I just really like Wii Fit.

No comments: