Monday, December 15, 2008

CS4 is now at TVLesson

Good morning to all of our faithful viewers and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Okay, so a lot has happened since the last post and I just wanted to fill everyone in. First of all, I want to say congratulations to the president of TVLesson; he is now a proud father of two beautiful baby girls, Anabel, who is now one, and Audrey, the newborn, born Dec 5, 2008 (Pictures to be posted once I receive them). I have yet to see any pictures of Audrey myself, but I have seen some of Anabel and I must say she is one cute baby. If you think you have seen cuter please feel free to link/post them on the comments.

Okay, now on to a subject more relevant to the title. Yes, you guessed it. TVLesson just got a copy of Adobe CS4 Master Collection. It's like Christmas came early this year. Now unfortunately, I can't install it until I have service pack 1 for vista; but I can tell you about the amazing new features for Premiere Pro that I just can't wait to use. Well, I take that back I don't want to bore anyone as I type endlessly about the incredibly cool new features of the Premiere Pro CS4 so instead I will link videos of the the new features I especially like: nest command, sync lock, and batch encoding.

*WARNING: The next item has nothing to do with TVLesson, but if you are bored and have nothing to do I recommend you keep reading*

Now on a side note, this weekend I went to Knott's Berry Farm to watch Airborne Toxic Event and I must say they are simply amazing live. Anna Bulbrook and Noah Harmon are amazing together (Yes, that is him playing the bass with a bow). If you don't know who they are, then let me be the first to recommend them to you (Unless you don't like dark indie rock). Well, there is work to be done; but thanks for tuning into the TVLesson Blog and stay tuned for the pictures of our president's two beautiful daughters.

If you're bored.

Still bored.

Okay, now this is just ridiculous. Get back to work.

-Mike (OMG, you now know my name)

No comments: