Monday, December 8, 2008

Old blogger out, new blogger in!!!

This is officially the start of the New and Improved TVLesson blog. This blog will provide a space for our faithful viewers to be updated on any upcoming events, products, and contests that will be held by TVLesson or a place where I vent and tell all the viewers what is on my mind.

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend, but unfortunately Monday had to roll around and ruin it for everybody. This weekend was very uneventful, but I was tinkering with After Effects and Flash and made this simple but fun little clip.






Wondering whether or not to put it up on the site. Vote in the comments with a "yes" or a "no" and let's see what happens.

Well, if you guys haven't guessed it, I'm a huge fan of Adobe Products (especially After Effects). Has to be hands down one of the best products out there. I'm no professional and can't do much with it, but with the help of Andrew Kramer (if you don't know who he is, then shame on you), I have learned the basics and some really neat tricks. Well, I should really get back to work since I am typing this while on the clock, but thanks for tuning into TVLesson.

-New Blogger (stay tuned to find out my real name)

No comments: